3,009 open jobs
· Undertakes periodic and regular supervisory visits to the Health Centers to ensure that the work of nursing staff environment are according to technical instructions and the work and approved strategies and in line with the family health team approach;
· Conducts regular supervisory visits to UNRWA’s Health Centres to ensure that programmes are implemented according to approved policies, strategies and procedures and that they are in line with the family health team approach;
· Manages the implementation and evaluation of the Agency’s disease control programme in the Field s/he is assigned to; ensures that the epidemiology and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases and immunization programme are in line with the family health team approach;
· Formulation of pre-feasibility studies and Camp Improvement Plans to improve the urban and built environment of the camp addressing the refugee needs in an integrated, participatory and developmental approach; in line with the strategies and policies of the Housing & Camp Improvement Unit (H&CIU);
· Development of the Urban Improvement Program as an integral part of the Camp Improvement Plan;
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Environmental and Social Coordinator
Familiarization with procedures, routines and documentation
By the start of the assignment, the ESC will familiarize with existing procedures and routines as well as with available documentation, comprising, but not limited to
· KfW’s Sustainability Guideline (2016)
· Host country environmental, social, occupational health and safety and labor legislation
· ILO Core Labor Standards, WB/IFC EHS Guidelines and relevant sector specific EHS Guidelines
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a Champion
Provides general outpatient services and other special services, including maternal and child health, control of non-communicable diseases as well as for hospital referrals;
Performs medical examination of applicants for special hardship assistance, newly recruited staff, periodic medical examination of existing staff and extension beyond retirement; participates in medical boards and ratifies sick leaves for staff;
Management of the Health Centre
· Is responsible for the organization, implementation and evaluation of the Agency’s Health Protection and Promotion programme in the Field to which assigned comprising:
· Pre-conception, Pre-natal and Post-natal care and Family Planning services including health, education, counseling and safe use of contraceptive technology;
· Child health including school health;