3,009 open jobs
· Undertakes periodic and regular supervisory visits to the Health Centers to ensure that the work of nursing staff environment are according to technical instructions and the work and approved strategies and in line with the family health team approach;
· Conducts regular supervisory visits to UNRWA’s Health Centres to ensure that programmes are implemented according to approved policies, strategies and procedures and that they are in line with the family health team approach;
· Manages the implementation and evaluation of the Agency’s disease control programme in the Field s/he is assigned to; ensures that the epidemiology and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases and immunization programme are in line with the family health team approach;
Do you want to make a difference?
Join the world’s largest humanitarian network. The Canadian Red Cross Society, a not for profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to helping the most vulnerable in Canada and throughout the world, is currently seeking a Health Delegate, Nepal.
· Formulation of pre-feasibility studies and Camp Improvement Plans to improve the urban and built environment of the camp addressing the refugee needs in an integrated, participatory and developmental approach; in line with the strategies and policies of the Housing & Camp Improvement Unit (H&CIU);
· Development of the Urban Improvement Program as an integral part of the Camp Improvement Plan;
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Environmental and Social Coordinator
Familiarization with procedures, routines and documentation
By the start of the assignment, the ESC will familiarize with existing procedures and routines as well as with available documentation, comprising, but not limited to
· KfW’s Sustainability Guideline (2016)
· Host country environmental, social, occupational health and safety and labor legislation
· ILO Core Labor Standards, WB/IFC EHS Guidelines and relevant sector specific EHS Guidelines
Location Vientiane, Laos
Start Date Mar - May 2019 (flexible)
Length of Placement 13 Months
Language Requirements English
Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada only
The Volunteer’s Role
Effectively manage MHPSS program personnel and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the MHPSS program, including planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting.
Conduct routine project needs assessments and program reviews to ensure successful implementation and donor compliance
Oversee budget development and planning; ensure that regular financial spending is in line with initial planning.
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead an established and professional team of dedicated humanitarian mine action experts?
The Institute of Crisis Management Studies
The Danish Refugee Council assists refugees and internally displaced persons across the globe: we provide emergency aid, fight for their rights, and strengthen their opportunity for a brighter future. We work in conflict-affected areas, along the displacement routes, and in the countries where refugees settle. In cooperation with local communities, we strive for responsible and sustainable solutions. We work toward successful integration and – whenever possible – for the fulfilment of the wish to return home.
Lao Friends Hospital for Children (LFHC) is a 45-bed acute pediatric hospital situated in Luang Prabang, Lao PDR. It is operated by the New York based non-profit organization Friends Without A Border that is dedicated to providing high-quality and compassionate healthcare to the children in remote areas of Southeast Asia. In 2015 the hospital was opened on the same campus as the Luang Prabang Provincial Hospital and it has been developing its services since then.
Chemonics seeks a country director to provide overall strategic direction and leadership to the Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management project. The Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management project will be the primary vehicle through which USAID will procure and provide health commodities, provide technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and collaborate with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives.
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a Champion
ARK Group DMCC is a stabilisation, development and conflict transformation consultancy that provides research-informed analysis and policy recommendations, as well as evidence-based interventions, in conflict-affected areas on behalf of public and private sector clients. Working with and through local communities, we seek to understand and then mitigate the negative effects of conflict and instability to enhance community safety and promote human security, development and economic opportunity.
Save the Children is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded Family Planning program in Nepal. This senior leadership position will provide overall strategic direction in the design, management, implementation, technical leadership and overall quality assurance of the project. The COP will be Save the Children’s primary point of contact with USAID, Ministry of Health, all relevant stakeholders, FP partners, and will work closely with local NGO partners.
Save the Children is seeking a Technical Advisor for an anticipated USAID-funded Family Planning project in Nepal. This position will provide technical direction in the design, management, implementation and overall quality assurance of the project. The position will provide technical leadership in Family Planning (FP) and Reproductive Health (RH) service delivery, increasing access and availability to quality Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) services, and approaches to reach underserved populations.