Background: UNMAS Syria Response
- Design, develop and document web-based database applications according to user and project requirements
- Prepare scripts for implementing database design and system data changes from the ‘development’ to the ‘test’ and ‘production’ database.
- Participate in the system testing of ESC Management System.
- Prepare user training manuals and technical instruction manuals.
- Participate in the demonstration and user training of ESC software.
Operating since 2004 in Lebanon, DRC has addressed the needs and rights of vulnerable populations, working initially with Palestinian refugees (since 2004), Iraqi refugees (2007-2010), Lebanese IDPs (during the 2006 conflict), migrant domestic workers (since 2009) and, since 2011, responding to the Syrian refugee crisis.
CARE International in Lebanon
28 Nov 2018
Period: 2- 8 months
Starting date: 1st March 2019
SB OverSeas is a non-profit organisation registered in Belgium, dedicated to providing essential humanitarian aid, as well as education, vocational training and psychological support for refugees, asylum seekers, and other victims of conflict. We run projects in Belgium and Lebanon. Our philosophy is to provide this aid without reference or discrimination towards any religious or political affiliation.
Post location: Beirut, Lebanon or Amman, Jordan, with travel to Jordan, Lebanon and Northern Iraq
Regional Development and Protection Programme for refugees and host communities in the Middle East (Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq)
1. Introduction and Background:
1. Terms of reference
Job Title: Head of Base / Protection Project Manager
Duty station: Zahle, Bekaa
Starting date: 15/02/2019
Contract duration: 10,5 months
Reporting to: Program coordinator for project management, Head of Mission for base management
Supervision of: 40 staffs for the whole project and base
Norwegian People's Aid is seeking an Operations Manager for humanitarian clearance operations in Lebanon
Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global leader in providing emergency relief, rehabilitation, post conflict development, human rights protection, resettlement services and advocacy for refugees and other uprooted or affected by violent conflict and oppression. The IRC is committed to restoring hope, freedom, dignity, and self-reliance.
1. Terms of reference
Job Title: WASH Project Manager – WASH Technical focal point for Lebanon
Duty station: Tyr in Lebanon (approximately 70% of the time), Beirut for coordination, and Amman in Jordan (approximately 20% of the time) with regular visits to the project locations
Starting date: 01/02/2019
Contract duration: 6 months
1. Terms of reference
Job Title: Head of Base / Solid Waste Management Project Manager
Duty station: Tyre - South Lebanon
Starting date: 01/01/2019
Contract duration: 12 months
Reporting to: Program Coordinator for the project related component Head of mission for the Base management
· Manages and supervises the Agency’s Relief and Social Services Programme in the Field to which he/she is assigned in compliance with UNRWA's overall policies; develops, administers, and monitors the programme’s activities; approves the annual work plan, recommends the budget and controls the Programme’s financial and other resources; advises on the Agency’s Relief and Social Services activities and proposes changes to policies;
I- Background to IRC
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with other members of the FPS PwD team
- Manage from a technical perspective the research design, process, and reporting
- Ensure thorough research documentation
- Train PwD staff on appropriate data collection and good research practice
Attend the weekly PwD team meeting
Preparatory Phase: 6 weeks
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a Humanitarian, non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilian victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by addressing their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.