The purpose of this position is to have overall responsibility for Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure programme quality including results at scale, quality assurance and close monitoring against progress.
- Coordinate and lead on innovation and learning and knowledge management supporting peer to peer approaches, analytical work and sharing of learning within the region and at global level.
- Liaise with relevant academic bodies to integrate current methods and learnings, and also contribute IFRC field-based findings
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration, management, risk management, finance, economics, public health, political science, international studies, international development or other relevant field of study; or a first-level university degree combined with extensive relevant experience.
- Formal training or certification in risk management or a background in institutional/programmatic risk management - Preferred
- Qualification or certification in project management - Preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in strategic planning, PMER, project/programme management, learning or risk management functions.
- At least 7 years of work experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis and/or data modelling.
- At least 7 years of experience managing staff.
- Experience in evaluation design and execution.
- Experience working in a multicultural, international environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Highly developed leadership skills
- Professional credibility, strong analytical skills, and ability to work at various levels of complexity.
- Strong project management skills and capabilities, including workplan development.
- Excellent oral and written communication, networking, and representation skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and manage a team.Strategic analysis, systematic planning, data analysis and implementation skills and ability to translate strategy into reality
- Excellent collaborative and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized and results oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to negotiate while maintaining effective working relations with complex stakeholders and multiple reporting lines with flexibility, resilience, maturity and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge of IFRC and its policies, processes and governance structures.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good command of another IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic)
- Other Languages - Preferred
How to apply
Interested candidates should visit the link: https://www.ifrc.org/jobs/details.html?jobId=105789&jobTitle=Regional%20Head%2C%20PMER%20and%20Quality%20Assurance to view the full job description and to submit their application.