For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Intermediate Asylum Flow Management Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception.
The indicative tasks for the Intermediate Asylum Flow Management Expert (profile n. 7) are the following:
- Support the coordination of the operational activities of the assigned office in the preparation of the schedule for the registration and interview activities, ensuring prioritisation of specific categories of cases;
- Liaise with the national authorities to receive updates about new arrivals and cases assigned for processing;
- Support the organisation and coordination of linguistic and interpretation support for the stakeholders and follow up on the quality of the service provided;
- Liaise with local stakeholders in relation to the coordination of registration activities for applications for international protection on several sites and support the coordination of teams deployed in the field including ad hoc events, e.g. disembarkations, humanitarian corridors, voluntary relocation, readmission;
- Plan and coordinate the pledging Member States delegations’ interviews for voluntary relocation activities.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Completed post-secondary education of at least two years in a related field (EQF 5 or equivalent);
Bachelor’s degree preferably in business administration, international relations or other related fields would be considered an advantage (EQF 6 or equivalent);
- 3 years of proven professional experience with migration and asylum procedures and other activities related to the tasks described.
How to apply
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile (no. 7), as well as the application details can be found on the following link: