For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Intermediate Asylum Registration Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception.
The indicative tasks for the Intermediate Asylum Registration Expert (profile n. 5) are the following:
- Support the organisation and coordination of Asylum Registration related offices, structures and processes in the national asylum authorities;
- Provide direct support and guidance to the team or teams in the implementation of registrations of applications for international protection and to enhance productivity and quality of the service;
- Coordinate the quality control system for the registration process, as well as Dublin assessment and vulnerability screening;
- Process registrations and lodging of applications for international protection;
- Organise and coordinate the linguistic and interpretation support for the stakeholders and follow up on the quality of the service provided as needed.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Law, International Relations, Political Science, Social Sciences or other related fields (EQF 6 or equivalent);
- 3 years of proven professional experience concerning asylum applications/case work activities/work, preferably related to the tasks described;
- Proven professional experience with asylum and/or migration related legislation and procedures in an EU and national context;
- Proven professional experience with regards to team coordination or management preferred.
How to apply
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile (no. 5), as well as the application details can be found on the following link: