World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Regional Auditor Senior, you will provide technical supervision, support and coordination of the Region’s Internal Auditors, as well as performing managerial duties in the absence of, or as delegated by the Regional Audit Managers (RAMs). In addition, you will provide independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organisation’s operations. This will be done by using a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes of the organisation.
- University degree in Commerce, Accounting/Business Management/Finance.
- Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE) finalized or in an advanced stage of the certification process will be considered as a plus.
- Three (3) plus years of audit experience in internal audit (preferably within financial and/or NGO sector) or external audit (preferably within Big Four) or relevant experience in WVI.
- High level of technical spoken and written English. Second language preferable (Arabic or other)
- The position requires the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time for deployments. This travel includes fragile context operational areas within the Region.
- This role involves working in a virtual /geographically dispersed / multi-culturally team.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 21 MAY 2022.
*Preferred candidate’s location: Bosnia, Romania, Albania, Georgia, Afghanistan, Jordan, Syria.
Positions available: 2
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.