FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 brings multi sectoral expertise to design, deliver, evaluate and scale solutions to environment and climate change (ECC) challenges. This integrated, 360-degree approach is needed to achieve sustainable, resilient, just and balanced outcomes for people and the planet.
FHI 360 seeks to hire a consultant to provide technical and thought leadership services to support efforts to grow our plastic pollution portfolio. The ultimate goal is to help increase and bolster awareness of FHI 360’s expertise and to position the organization as a key player in the plastic pollution space. The consultant will serve as the technical expert in plastic pollution for the organization and help to design, ensure the technical quality of and facilitate various strategies for business development, partnership engagement and thought leadership.
The consultant will report to the Deputy Regional Director/Technical Director, Asia Pacific and work closely with members of the ECC team.
- Support organizational efforts to broaden and deepen FHI 360’s position as a technical expert and thought leader in the plastic pollution space.
- Contribute to the design and technical accuracy of the content of positioning/thought leadership activities, including webinars, trainings, panels, blog writing, conference participation that highlight FHI 360’s thought leadership, experience, technical expertise and strategic advantage.
- Provide technical content for use in communications efforts, including the FHI 360 website and social media.
- Facilitate strategic positioning and direction setting for FHI 360 in the plastic pollution space
- Contribute to business development opportunities.
Location of Work: Working remotely or Bangkok, Thailand
Travel: Occasional travel in the Asia region is likely
How to apply
Timetable and Address for Submission
FHI 360 will consider applications on a rolling basis and may close this solicitation at any time once the consultant positions are filled. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to HR.Thailand@fhi360.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Required Documentation: Proposals must include the following components:
Proposals must include the following components:
- Applicant’s CV
- Cover letter outlining experience
- Proposed daily rate
- Completed FHI 360 Biodata form
- One or two communication samples of branding, Microsite, media strategy, etc.
- 2 references, including contact information