For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception** and it is open for applications until 4 May 2024.
PROFILE 68: Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
The indicative tasks for the Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Expert (profile n. 68) are the following:
· Support regular and ad hoc monitoring and evaluation reporting on progress concerning EASO Operating Plan activities;
· Provide periodic inputs, information and statistics for reports concerning EASO Operating Plan activities;
· Support the collection, processing and validation of data from various sources;
· Carry out quantitative data collection activities and data entry work using reporting templates;
· Carry out field visits for quantitative and qualitative data collection activities.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Completed upper secondary education attested by a diploma (EQF 4 or equivalent); Post-secondary education of at least two years in a related field would be considered an advantage (EQF 5 or equivalent);
· 1 year of proven professional experience in M&E activities, preferably in an asylum and reception sector context related to the tasks described;
· Proven professional experience in data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
How to apply
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile, as well as the application details can be found on the following link: