Position: Finance Assistant 3 Months Maternity cover PRF-2201-01003-260
Job Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Reporting to: Senior Finance Officer
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Last date for application: January 26, 2022
Finance department, Project Finance Officers, Projects Officers, Procurement Officers.
General objective of the position:
Computerizes, classifies, records, verifies and maintains numerical data for use in maintaining financial records.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices, receipts, payment vouchers and other financial documents.
· Prepares vouchers, invoices, account statements, reports and other records and reviews them for accuracy.
· Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
· Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
· Assist with scanning and filing of all accounting and financial department related documents
· Other duties as assigned by Immediate manager.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
· University degree in Economics or any other related field.
· Entry level experience in Finance.
· Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
· Pre-intermediate written and spoken English
· General Entries and Their Entries
· Procedures and Supporting Documents
· Financial Records and Archiving Management
How to apply
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.