World Vision International:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
This Position is to cover the program support department tasks in turkey. Mainly it will be covering the Admin, Logistics and SCM
She/he will be working on daily basis with the colleagues in Turkey and with the Admin, Logistics and SCM Managers in Amman to provide support to WVI operations and projects in Turkey and NWS.
· Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
· Maintains accurate records and enters data.
· Assists with organizing events when necessary.
· Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing such as office lease.
· Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
· Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
· Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
· Coordinating events as necessary.
· Maintaining supply inventory.
· Maintaining office equipment as needed.
· Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
· Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s
· remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
· Attend relevant working group & cluster meetings and keep superiors updated (Admin working Group and Logistics Cluster Coordination meetings)
· Conduct market assessment, including searching suppliers in the market
· Supplier communication, communicate with suppliers on deliveries, follow up using Turkish language
· supplier’s verification, including suppliers visits and information collection
· Help in announcing procurement tenders inside Turkey, including documents translation
· Follow up with internal stakeholders in Turkey office
· Collect samples and return supplier samples for technical evaluation purpose
· Help for the verification of shipping documents (TPL)
· Manage all WVI assets in Turkey that is located in Turkey. This will include handing over the assets for new staff as well receiving the assets from the departing staff.
· Ensure all WV Turkey assets are well managed as per asset management policy
· Manage the Shipping and clearance process from Turkey to NWS and the opposite. This will include verifying the shipments documents and processing the custom clearance from the Turkish side.
· Manage the vehicle rental process in Turkey.
· Ensure proper management and allocation of office vehicles while ensuring that they are tracked, parked and are secure at all times in the area office
· In coordination with drivers on ground ensure timely monthly reports are prepared on vehicle mileage, fuel consumption reports, repairs and maintenance
· Implement a supplier visit to check the quality of the goods before shipping it to NWS. This will be including the admin arrangements like accommodation and transportation.
· To attend the logistics cluster and represent WVI in turkey for logistics affairs.
· To implement visits to the partner’s facilities to check on assets and stock.
· To liaise with the Turkish government for any needed approval for shipping any goods to turkey.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience: 2 years’ experience in a similar position in humanitarian sector.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification: Diploma in business admin, Logistics or similar field.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications: Shipping, Admin and Supply chain
Language Requirements: Arabic ,Turkish & English
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL ÇALIŞANI ADAYI AYDINLATMA METNİ
Bu aydınlatma metni, 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanununun (“**Kanun**”) 10’uncu maddesi ile Aydınlatma Yükümlülüğünün Yerine Getirilmesinde Uyulacak Usul ve Esaslar Hakkında Tebliğ kapsamında veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa adresinde mukim World Vision International (“WVI”) tarafından hazırlanmıştır.
WVI tarafından, ad-soyad, e-posta adresi, cep telefonu no, referanslar ve özgeçmiş kişisel verileriniz, WVI iş ilanlarına özel istihdam büroları üzerinden veya WVI’ye doğrudan yaptığınız başvurunuz çerçevesinde, çalışan adayı seçme ve yerleştirme süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla, Kanunun 5. maddesinde belirtilen “işleme faaliyetinin bir hakkın tesisi, kullanılması veya korunması için veri işlemenin zorunlu olması” ve “bir sözleşmenin kurulması için kişisel verilerin işlenmesinin gerekli olması” hukuki sebeplerine dayanılarak, tamamen veya kısmen otomatik yolla işlenecek ve aynı amaçların gerçekleştirilebilmesi için tedarikçilerimize aktarılacaktır. Ek olarak, referans gösterdiğiniz kişilere ait kişisel verilerin WVI ile paylaşılması hakkın
da gerekli bilgilendirme ve izinlerin tarafınızca alındığı varsayılarak irtibata geçilecektedir.
Bu konu hakkında Kanun’un “ilgili kişinin haklarını düzenleyen” 11’inci maddesi kapsamındaki taleplerinizi, Veri Sorumlusuna Başvuru Usul ve Esasları Hakkında Tebliğe göre yazılı olarak WVI resmi adresine posta yoluyla veya (email@example.com) e-posta adresinden WVI’ye iletebilirsiniz.
Aydınlatma metnini okudum, anladım ☐
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL JOB CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE
This information notice was drafted by World Vision International (“WVI”) which resident at Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa as data controller in accordance with Article 10 of the Turkish Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“**Law**”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform.
On the legal bases referred to in Article 5, “the processing activity is necessary for establishment, use or protection of a right” and “the processing is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract”, WVI shall process your name-surname, e-mail address, mobile phone no, references and CV/résumé personal data for carrying out selection and placement processes for job candidates, and transfer them to third party suppliers through your applications to published WVI job ads via employment agencies or sending your CV/résumé to WVI directly by wholly or partly automatic means. Additionally, WVI Turkey is going to get in touch with your references assuming that all obligatory information is given, and consents are obtained by your side about sharing their personal data with WVI.
You , as the data subject, may submit your request to WVI by post to WVI official address in writing or WVI e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to perform your rights under the Article 11 of the Law to WVI in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller.
I have read and understood this Privacy Notice ☐
How to apply
If you meet our requirements, please submit your English resume with a cover letter via website, only applications submitted via our website and in English are accepted.