Montrose is looking to expand its network of independent consultants with experience in Kenya, Somalia and Cambodia. If you have experience in any of these countries and expertise in monitoring and evaluation or technical assistance in the fields of education, health, rural livelihoods or economic development, Montrose would like to hear from you.
Kenyan, Somali and Cambodian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Montrose is an international development project management and consultancy company, implementing and supporting projects across Africa and Asia. Our clients include bilateral and multilateral development agencies, the private sector, Non-Governmental Organisations and other development stakeholders.
As we grow this portfolio and diversify our client base, we are looking for consultants to join our talent pool in all areas of the business.
You will be expected to bring the following essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant and demonstrable professional experience in a relevant field (education, health, economic development, environment)
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Significant work experience in international development (DFID, UN, USAID, private sector)
- Demonstrable experience supporting, leading, designing and/or evaluating projects
- Demonstrable commitment to integrating gender equality and social inclusion in development interventions
- Strong and established client and partner relationships
- Willingness to travel within the country of operation
- Knowledge of local languages depending on project type and location
In return, we offer:
- A range of long-term and short-term assignments
- A variety of desk-based and in-country work
- Engagement in projects funded by some of the world’s most respected organisations
- Collaborations with high quality implementing partners
- Highly experienced programme directors and dynamic project management teams
- A commitment to ethical conduct, safety and security
- Negotiable rates depending on experience
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining us, please submit your application Here. Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis.
Please visit our website to read our Privacy Statement which includes how job applicants’ personal data is processed and protected. A full version of our Privacy Statement related to job applicants is also available from email@example.com