Chemonics seeks multiple technical advisors for the anticipated USAID-funded Furthering Health System Reforms in Ukraine (FHSR) activity. The primary purpose of this project is to support the ongoing efforts of the Government of Ukraine and its civil society partners to achieve a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. This job will be based in Kiev, Ukraine. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world.
Chemonics seeks applications for the following positions:
- Pharmaceutical Policy and Governance Advisor
- Pharmaceutical Financing Advisor
- Supply Chain Management Advisor
- Human Resources for Health Advisor
- Health Financing/Health Economics Advisor
- eHealth/Health Management Information Systems Advisor
- Private Sector Engagement for Health Advisor
Responsibilities & Qualifications include:
- Advanced degree in health policy, health financing, health economics, public health systems, or a related subject area preferred
- At least 8 years of work experience in or around the public health sector
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on donor-funded projects; experience with USAID preferred
- Significant experience in key areas listed above with proven ability to achieve program target
- Strong ability and desire to work collaboratively with the government of Ukraine, international donors, and local partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian required
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English including oral presentation skills.
How to apply
To apply, submit your application and CV via this link by November 30, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.