<![CDATA[Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires - indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence - fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d'urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d'activités : Nutrition et Santé - Santé Mentale, Pratiques de Soins, Genre et Protection - Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d'Existence - Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène - Plaidoyer. En 2019, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 17 millions de personnes dans 49 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you have an independent and objective role and your main responsibility is reviews, documents and evaluates audit issues/concerns within the organization. You will examine, review and analyze records, reports, financial statements and management practices to ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate risks in compliance with laws, regulations, donor requirements and ACF policies and procedures
- Prepare and conduct internal audits in close collaboration with the mission's finance, human resources, and logistics teams to develop organizational understanding of the internal audit function : Assess the significance of risks and issues identified in each audit and prepare an audit report with recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct internal control reviews of in-country processes : monitor the mission's cash management, prepare action plans to address findings and monitor the status of action plan implementation, assist with the follow-up and resolution of external audit or AAH Internal Audit findings;
- Conduct Regular Audit Related Trainings : Trains and supports teams in the mission, conduct regular anti-corruption and fraud prevention trainings, be the country focal point for the internal reporting of any incidents of fraud, corruption or bribery, monitor the results of the surveys and communicate observations and recommendations
Ideally you have 5 years of experience in an NGO and a strong backgroung in internal audit, compliance accounting and internal controls.
You are able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders. You are proficient in Excel, and ideally you have already worked with donors.
You have an excellent communication organizational and research skills. You have an ability to work in a multicultural environment and to establish harmonious and effective working relationships.
Fluency in English written/spoken is compulsory.
Frequent travels across ACF field offices
VOS CONDITIONS D'EMPLOI
- 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 515 euros net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year, and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here