UNHCR Iraq Operation wish to present the vacancy announcement as indicated below:
Job Opening No: 29618
Title and Grade**: Driver, G2**
Position No.: 10021564
Contractual Status: Fixed Term Appointment
Duty Station: Erbil, Iraq
Closing Date: 26 September 2021 (midnight Baghdad Time)
- Please update all academic and professional experiences before submitting applications (guidance notes are attached for ease reference).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to do a practical test. Successful candidates in the test will be invited for an oral interview.
- Please note that UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, travelling, processing, training or any other fees).
- The UNHCR workforce consists of many diverse nationalities, cultures, languages and opinions. UNHCR seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce.
- Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Should you face any technical problems, please reach out to HR team by ( Iraq HR - IraqHR@unhcr.org) within the window period of the vacancy notice.
How to apply
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their application:
Internal staff > MSRP self-service > career
Group II vetted candidate > by using the link shared by HR team > MSRP self-service > career
External applicant > UNHCR career portal (https://hr.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRD_1/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=29618&PostingSeq=1)
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.