The SRD Center is committed to quality and excellence in helping national and international agencies in the domains of education, health, and environment, to succeed through providing state-of-the art consultation services, exceptional capacity building opportunities, and sound implementation, monitoring, and post-project evaluation for humanitarian and development projects. The Center’s Head Office is located in Amman.
Present facilitative, well prepared, organized, and clear training sessions that build the students skills in Sales Professional in Al Za'atri Refugee Camp in Jordan.
Provide the student with timely information and feedback on their competency progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework and projects.
Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic performance and attendance.
Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of youth and women center policies, and actively participate in their implementation and enforcement.
Follow all retention policies of the center to ensure students are in attendance.
Conduct coherent, knowledgeable, and consistent outreach sessions to inform Syrian refugees about Youth programs; and assist in mobilizing.
Serve as a focal point between community members and parents of participants, youth center staff.
Promote the importance of continuous and respectful dialogue with the refugee community among staff.
Collect and draft supporting materials if needed to improve the curricula.
Provide regular feedback on curricular content and suggest improvements.
Support regular data collection, conduct analysis of data and prepare reports to management.
Daily inspection and documentation of over all conditions of learning process, and student performance.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Diploma in marketing, public relations, or related area;
• Four years' experience in delivering Sales Professional training;
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational and team working skills;
• Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector is a plus;
• Energetic and motivated individuals with a passion for training youth and a desire to work with Syrian refugees;
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to fluctuating hours and duties;
• A team player, able to work and coordinate with others; and
• Native Arabic language skills and good in English Language skills.
How to apply
Send CV by email to: email@example.com
In the email subject line, please write: Trainer/**SalesP**/**Jordan (your name)**
In the body of the email please write the following information only: