Miyamoto International (“Miyamoto”) is in business to make the world a better, safer place. Miyamoto is a global multi-hazard engineering and disaster risk reduction firm that provides resiliency expertise that sustains industries and safeguards communities around the world. We work with governments, international development banks, including The World Bank and Inter-American Development Bank, UN agencies, NGOs and other partners in the international development and humanitarian assistance sector to help communities build resilience to natural disasters.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a disaster risk reduction project, USAID Support to the Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) project in India. This is a 5-year-long program.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH PREVIOUS USAID EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY APPLICANTS BASED IN NEW DELHI, INDIA (OR SURROUNDING AREAS) WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Support both the Project Director and Regional Program Director in operations, compliance and project management capacities, including work planning throughout the program life cycle and reporting as needed.
- Work with key counterparts to identify priorities and resolve development and implementation challenges in a fast and effective way.
- Lead and/or support the ongoing analysis of the operating environment to provide a basis for responsive and needs-driven programming.
- Work with Project Director and other key team members to ensure that all project deliverables are met in a high quality and timely fashion, using adaptive management approaches.
- Ensure compliance with all donor, Miyamoto, and project-specific policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in international development, business or related field.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated progressive leadership experience in international development programs, experience managing USAID funded projects is a must
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Professional fluency in English.
- Highly organized, accountable and responsive.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to apply
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 29, 2021:**
- Cover letter detailing your qualifications for and interest in this position
Please include Project Manager – USAID CDRI in the subject line.