Jewish Family Service is a 129-year-old non-profit organization providing social services to individuals and families in the Jewish and greater communities of the Puget Sound region. We help people achieve well-being, health and stability.
We are currently seeking a full-time (37.5 hours per week) Resettlement Case Work Supervisor to join our Refugee & Immigrant Services team. This position will supervise the resettlement case managers to ensure newly arrived refugees receive trauma-informed and timely case management services. This position will work closely with the Resettlement Program Manager and other program staff to ensure coordinated client services and Reception & Placement contract compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Train, supervise and support case management staff within the Resettlement program to ensure that newly arrived refugees receive trauma-informed and client centered services.
· Provide direct case management services to support the resettlement team, including managing an independent caseload of resettlement clients when needed.
· In collaboration with the Resettlement Program Manager and the Quality Assurance Coordinator, train and support case management staff to ensure appropriate and timely service delivery and documentation that complies with contract and Department requirements.
· Collaborate with the Resettlement Program Manager and other staff to ensure efficient and appropriate care coordination within the resettlement team and across RIS programming.
· Serve as a liaison with government contractors, partners and other stakeholders on issues related to resettlement case management.
· Support accurate and timely case management documentation and reporting in compliance with contract requirements.
· In collaboration with Program and Department leadership, analyze service delivery data, program outcomes and client feedback to guide strategic decisions.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience, with supervision experience preferred.
· 3+ years of direct case management experience working with refugee and immigrant populations.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented leader with the ability to meet strict deadlines and provide support to a diverse team in a fast-paced, direct service environment.
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong writing and computer literacy experience.
· Demonstrated ability to maintain strong performance and positive attitude under challenging conditions.
· Valid WA State driver’s license, insurance and reliable access to personal vehicle.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet clients needs. Some evening and weekend work required. Overtime may be required during high arrival periods.
· Fully vaccinated individuals required due to client facing nature of the work; accommodations provided as appropriate.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
· The starting pay for this position is $25.10-$27.89.
· Jewish Family Service offers a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with employer contribution, EAP, and ample paid time off.
If you are interested in joining our team visit our careers page: https://www.jfsseattle.org/careers/
*Please submit both a cover letter and resume*
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
How to apply
Please visit the posting on our careers page: https://www.jfsseattle.org/careers/#resettlement-case-work-supervisor