Jewish Family Service is a 129-year-old non-profit organization providing social services to individuals and families in the Jewish and greater communities of the Puget Sound region. We help people achieve well-being, health and stability.
We are currently seeking a full-time (37.5 hours per week) Intensive Services Programs Manager to join our team. This position will manage the delivery of services for the intensive case management programs within Refugee and Immigrant Services (RIS), including the Preferred Communities Intensive Case Management program, the Survivors of Trafficking case management program, the Women’s Empowerment program, and the Asylum Support case management program. As a member of the RIS management team, the Intensive Services Program Manager ensures that core programs are coordinated to improve the integration outcomes and enhance the well-being of the refugee and immigrant community we serve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee the implementation of programming that increases the well-being and social integration of refugees and immigrants who face additional barriers to stability.
· Train, supervise and support direct service staff within the Intensive Services program to ensure service delivery goals are met.
· Serve as liaison with government contractors, partners and other stakeholders on issues related to immigrant integration and culturally responsive trauma-informed case management.
· Analyze service delivery data, financial reports and client feedback to guide strategic decisions.
· Administer budgets for program contracts and ensure accurate financial documentation and federal reporting.
· Ensure program quality, compliance and accurate documentation and prepare and submit reports to program funders and agency leadership.
· Provide case management as needed to support the intensive services team.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of direct case management experience working with refugee and immigrant populations.
· 3+ years program coordination and/or supervisory experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of trauma informed case management best practices and how immigration status intersects with other forms of oppression.
· Highly organized, detail oriented, create self-starter with the ability to meet strict deadlines and carry out all functions of multi-faceted programs.
· Excellent analytical, public speaking, communication and computer skills.
· Valid WA State driver’s license, insurance and reliable access to personal vehicle.
· Fully vaccinated individuals required due to client facing nature of the work; accommodations provided if possible.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
· The starting pay for this position is $26.86 - $29.85/hour.
· Jewish Family Service offers a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with employer contribution, EAP, and ample paid time off.
How to apply
Please visit the posting on our careers page: https://www.jfsseattle.org/careers/#intensive-services-programs-manager