Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of programs, projects and activities of the entity.
- Implements one or more programs and/or projects, including participating in program and project planning.
- Ensures implementation of programs and projects conform to ABA policies. Analyzes project/program performance throughout the process to measure progress against the project/program plan
- Serves as a point of contact for projects and communicates with member leaders and staff on project status. Accountable for successful execution of assigned projects.
- May provide advanced administrative support functions in support of projects and/or major work groups.
- Performs other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Possession of basic skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
- Previous fundraising or grant experience
- French language skills
How to apply
Please use the URL below to submit your application: