Tasks and Duties
· Conduct expansion research in order to identify local partners for CRD and/or local staff/data collectors/recruitment platforms/a basin for recruitment;
· Provide socioeconomic and political contextual analysis for each focus country;
· Provide thematic background analysis on public health, access to justice, social protection, and public policy for each focus country with possible entry points in each sector;
· Identify key stakeholders at the local, national, and international level within each focus country;
· Deliver 28 country summaries/fact sheets. Focus countries include: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Somalia, Sudan, Morocco, Tunis, Jordan, Yemen, Palestine, Algeria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Oman, Egypt, and Djibouti.
· Provide recommendations and advise on CRD’s expansion efforts;
· Take part in meetings with CRD team.
● At least 7 years of working experience in the international humanitarian and developments sectors;
● Acute knowledge of humanitarian and development stakeholders, processes, and structures;
● Knowledge of both local and international stakeholders in the target countries;
● Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working in Eastern Mediterranean, Eastern European, MENA, or Central Asian countries is a must;
● Experience working with government ministries, international donor agencies, and INGOs is a must;
● Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills;
● Proficiency in Microsoft office;
● Fluency in written and oral English.
This post will work directly with CRD’s CEO, Deputy for Program Management, Head of Research and Operations, and department heads. The post will run remotely over the course of 3 months. The start date is ASAP.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and letter of motivation explaining what you can contribute to CRD to email@example.com.