World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As Regional Audit Manager - MEER, you will provide strategic leadership to the Audit Team in the National Office (NO) portfolio assigned within the Middle East and Eastern European Region, in the provision of independent objective assurance and consulting activity of the portfolio’s operations. This advisory role includes but is not limited to providing advice on risk management, internal controls systems and their impact on the operations of the organization.
- Must have prior working experience in audit (Public or private) of not less than six years in a recognized organization, two of which should be at a senior supervisory level. Experience in accredited audit firms and/or in a Non-Governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in Risk-Based Auditing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners.
- Cross-cultural and multi-faith experience.
- Exposure to various accounting systems.
- University degree in Commerce, Accounting/Business Management/Finance.
- Professional memberships in ACCA/CIA/CISA/CFE are an added advantage.
- Good command of the English Language, written and communication skills in particular. Knowledge of any additional language related to the context would be an added advantage.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel up to 30%.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online. We will be accepting applications until we find the right candidate. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Preferred position location: Bosnia or any other country in the Middle East & Eastern European Region (except Lebanon) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.