As the Digital Fundraising Coordinator you will be responsible for planning, organizing,
and managing all Intiwawa’s peer-to-peer, crowdfunding, grassroots and digital fundraising
efforts. You will report to the General Director and work closely and collaboratively with
Intiwawa’s programs, sales, finance, and marketing teams throughout the year to maximize
fundraising opportunities across all online platforms. You will be responsible for maintaining
close relations and communication with both the German and Peruvian team and contribute
with your initiative and creativity on progressing our fundraising projects.
● Work in close partnership with the General Director to create and execute an innovative
digital fundraising campaign plan with measurable actions to advance it (calendar of strategic
fundraising campaigns and email appeals to current and prospective individual donors).
● Determine and meet a total fundraising goal which might include peer-to-peer, grassroots,
crowdfunding, and other digital efforts.
● In partnership with the General Director and Programs Manager work to lead planning,
execution, and participant recruitment for peer-to-peer and grassroots fundraising campaigns.
● Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Communication team on creating, maintaining,
evaluating, optimizing and producing creative assets to support fundraising-related content for
web, email, and other digital platforms.
● Provide accurate and insightful digital income analysis and reports to ensure digital
fundraising delivers on target.
● Conduct post-campaign follow-up to influence future approach for major fundraisers.
● Identify new fundraising opportunities and optimal partnerships to expand Intiwawa’s
● Identify and establish new partnerships and donor matches to enhance digital fundraising.
● Help manage Intiwawa’s email donor lists database and calendar.
● Monitor and respond to online engagement and fundraising inquiries and requests.
● Participate regularly in meetings.
● Very good English and Spanish skills, written and spoken
● Previous experience in online fundraising strategies and best practices, particularly with
producing campaigns that acquire donor information and activate international constituents
to engage and donate.
● Comfortable learning donor management software
● Strong project management skills, including establishing project scope, timelines, and
execution and meeting position deliverables
● High level of initiative, leadership, interpersonal skills and confidence
● Ability to work in a collaborative environment
● Excellent cross-cultural communication
● Minimum 6 months commitment
● The position is voluntary (unpaid) and full time (around 30 hours per week)
● Work week is Monday to Friday. Some weekend and evening work will be required
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
How to apply
To apply officially, please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com