The Global Fund For Jesus (GFFJ) is a Johannesburg, South Africa-based international organization and universal platform that works to bring the Kingdom of God on earth by focusing on uplifting the disadvantaged and enhancing the health status and well-being of populations around the world through education, health, infrastructure development, poverty alleviation, food security and economic empowerment projects. The organization is in its preparation phase and is scheduled for a global operational launch in January 2022. The goal is for GFFJ to become the best and largest fund for social justice in the world by doing what Jesus would do if He were physically present today on earth.
Based in Johannesburg, South Africa – Global Fund for Jesus (GFFJ) seeks to appoint
RESOURCE MOBILIZATION SECTOR MANAGERS (x6)
Under the general oversight of the GFFJ Global Executive Director and the direct supervision of the Resource Mobilization Department Head, the incumbent contributes to develop, implement and fast-track a ground-breaking, multibillion-dollar global strategy to mobilize a specific type (source, stream, category) of resource to fund GFFJ operations and services around the world. Applicants should apply for one of the six below sectors of resource mobilization, as an expert in their field:
· Cash Resources
· Share Resources
· Real Estate Resources
· Movable Property Resources
· Bequeath Estate Resources
· Human Resources & Ambassadors
Key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Strategy & Resource Mobilization (securing new and additional resources):
· Designs and executes a tailored global strategy in one of six resource mobilization streams (sources, targets, categories) according to his/her predilection and expertise.
· Contributes to fast-track (quickest route to achieve results) a specific and targeted ground-breaking (innovative, unprecedented) multibillion-dollar (valued at several billions per year in 5 to 10 years) global resource mobilization strategy to fund GFFJ operations (5 Continental Regions, 30 Regional Offices and 200 Country Offices) and services (health, education, food security, entrepreneurship and economic empowerment projects).
Networking & Partnership Engagement:
· Influence, outreach, network, engage and manage productive relationships with funders, grantors, donors, philanthropists, investors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, Heads of State and/or top-tier government officials, business executives and high level corporate stakeholders, as well as top-tier global organizations and faith-based ministries and leaders.
· Contribute to provide sector specific guidance, training and support to 30 Regional Directors and 200 Country Directors around the world in his/her specific and targeted resource mobilization stream to meet global, regional and national fundraising goals and benchmarks.
Program Leadership & Management:
· Plans, develops, manages and oversees a customized Resource Mobilization Sector working closely with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensures delivery of quarterly, biannual and annual fundraising benchmarks at global, regional and national level making corrective actions as needed to ensure progress toward targets and facilitate secure resource streams and sustainability.
The Resource Mobilization Sector Managers must meet the following functional and experiential criteria:
· Proven track record and work experience in millionaire/billionaire fundraising, resource mobilization and business/project development, preferably in international population, health, development, relief, advocacy and investment fields.
· Ability to develop strategic alliances and partnerships with a variety of public, private and non-profit stakeholders, particularly international funders, grantors, donors, philanthropists, CEOs, game-changers, decision-makers and faith-based leaders.
· Strong knowledge in grant writing, donor reporting and pitching to grant donors, corporate social responsibility, investors, faith-based institutions and foundations.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, networking, presentation and communication skills, and sales, marketing or business development track record, including proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and deliver results.
· The following educational and specific qualifications are preferred: advanced university degree with postgraduate training in business, finance, economics, international or public relationships or development, social sciences, law or related field.
· Over 15 years of combined national and international experience with for-profit, commercial entities and their affiliated foundations including financial institutions, investors and entrepreneurs, multinational and local businesses, public/private partnerships, and bilingual/multilingual and bicultural/multicultural skills.
How to apply
This position is open to candidates of all nationalities, and multilingual candidates are also encouraged to apply. Candidates should have a 100% Christian background and commitment to do what Jesus would do if He were physically present on earth. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis until a candidate is chosen, or until the closing date, whichever occurs earlier. Remember to specify which sector of Resource Mobilization you are applying for.
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application by Friday 25th June to email@example.com. In addition to a normal letter of motivation, all candidates must send a one-page response addressing the following topics. View the full job description on our website for further information.
Summary of your qualifications and experience.
The reason why you are interested in the position.
Summary of your three main strengths and three areas for improvement.
What makes you unique and distinguishes you from other top-tier candidates.
Description of your walk, relationship and experience with Jesus Christ.