Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help to help children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well-paid jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working in respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
Six main programs – adapted to the needs of the children – have been developed: food, health, protection, education & schooling, vocational training and help for families.
PSE helps more than 6,000 children and more than 4,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position. PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE received the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
VSI or local contract
The Dean of School of Languages serves as the Manager and Administrator of the language section in PSE, providing services to the schools (General Education & institute) developing and implementing language programs.
- To serve as the Manager and Administrator of the language section in PSE, providing services to the schools (General Education & institute) developing and implementing language programs.
- Working together with pedagogy Department, in charge of ensuring teaching quality and making sure the PSE students & staff reach the right language competency level.
- Guarantee language training quality and results. Develop and implement new technics. Manage curriculum and teaching methodology.
- Plan the workforce, recruit, in charge of the school and operation management team, school teaching staff team, student overall staff management, staff/student problem solving, control the administration and finance issues.
- Responsible for the management of French school, direct responsibility of English school and Chinese school (in the future).
- Prepare and manage the yearly budget planning of the school
- Inter-PSE communication Schools and pedagogy department
- Bachelor-Master’s Degree in Teaching Languages or related field
- 7 years in teaching languages
- 5 years’ experience in managing teams,
- Experience in developing languages school
- Very good interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Native English preferred, knowledge of other language such as French, Chinses, Khmer as plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Application and e-communication
- Management skills
- Be able to manage the team
- Be able to make decision on HRM, Finance
- Be able to coordinate and lead the school activities/project
- Commitment to PSE’s vision, core values and code of conduct
- Policy compliance and protection of children
- Patience, adaptability and ability to cope with change process.
- Ensuring timely, high quality results. Being a role model for continuous learning and improvement
How to apply
Details and contact :
www.pse.ong for comprehensive information concerning PSE
Applications with cover letter and resume should be sent to email@example.com