Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior Geospatial and Impact Modelling Specialist to join our team in London, UK.
The key purpose of this role is to lead on the implementation of public health impact modelling and geospatial modelling analyses to support interpretation of findings generated by the implementation of projects in the organisation. In addition, this role will provide technical assistance to projects ensuring quality assurance and standardisation of statistical and geospatial modelling techniques across the organisation. The post holder will be responsible for leading the conceptualisation of heath impact modelling of programmes at scale. The post holder will be the designer of analytical approaches on strategically relevant projects as well as conduct retrospective analyses from targeted projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in modelling, epidemiology or a related field.
- Extensive experience in malaria and/or modelling of public health related areas
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of modelling techniques, with extensive knowledge of malaria prevention and control interventions and other communicable diseases
- Significant experience applying GIS software and geospatial analysis**
- Experience in predictive modelling
- Experience developing capacity among project team colleagues and, where relevant, external stakeholders
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website: