Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine,
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position
The Project Intern will assist the SACCI Civic Engagement and Public Outreach Units with developing anti-corruption tools to engage youth in transparency and integrity. The Intern will provide regular support to event and social media management The Project Intern will also draft reports and maintain contacts with SACCI beneficiaries. This is a short-term part-time position.
- Assist with producing youth-oriented content for SACCI's Facebook, Instagram and Telegram
- Edit and proofread texts and documents in Ukrainian
- Provide inputs to presenting SACCI brand online and offline
- Travel to project implementation locations to interview (for video and print) project beneficiaries and partners
- Design and prepare youth communications outreach events, including implementation of own ideas and micro-projects to decrease corruption tolerance amongst youth
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma is required; enrollment in journalism, marketing, communications or other related field degree preferred
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience required
- Experience with photo/video editing and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects or with the US is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Written and oral fluency in English is required
- Written and oral fluency in Ukrainian is required
*Deadline for applying for this position – 2 June 2021, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.