How you can contribute to our mission:
- Coordinate digital and blended delivery of Kiron courses: recruit, train and provide regular support and guidance to the tutors of online courses, support in projects evaluation, reporting and organization of workshops, info sessions, and graduation ceremonies.
- Organize training and guidance sessions for students
- Coordinate mentoring opportunities and external partner relations for workshops.
- Provide curriculum development: curate new online courses and support their integration on Kiron Campus, in collaboration with the Education Team.
- Prepare study plans for tutors to follow and students to study.
- Provide and oversee additional blended delivery training to different stakeholders.
- Follow-up on Kiron’s existing relationships with Academic Partners in Lebanon.
What you need to make an impact:
- You share our vision of free and democratic access to higher education for refugees and underserved communities worldwide
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of educational sciences or other relevant studies.
- You possess profound knowledge of the higher education sector or are experienced in non-academic, pedagogic fields of action with 2-5 years of work experience.
- You have experience in curriculum design, e-learning and pedagogy and project coordination.
- You have experience in providing training to refugees, underserved communities, and trainers.
- You have strong communication skills and ideally, experience in talking to higher education institutions and are fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken (C1, CEFRL).
- You are a digital native, self-starter, adaptive, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
How we will enable you to do your best work:
- The chance to work independently in a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team of an innovative and fast-paced social startup
- The opportunity to shape an innovative educational provider with your initiative and creative input focussing on the student’s needs.
How to apply
Send your application via email with the subject “CTC + your name”. Send your cover letter, CV, and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting date as soon as possible. **