WHAT WE DO...
SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL (SI) is an international humanitarian aid association which, since 1980, has been providing assistance to populations that are victims of armed conflicts and natural disasters by meeting their vital needs: drinking, eating, shelter. Committed to the fight against diseases linked to unsafe water, the world's leading cause of mortality, SI provides expertise in the areas of access to drinking water, sanitation and hygiene promotion, as well as in the essential area of food security and livelihoods. Present in 20 countries, supporting over 4.8 million people a year, SI teams - 2,400 people in all - operate with professionalism and commitment and respect for cultures.
ABOUT THE JOB
Main missions of the internship (full time): to assist the Private Partnerships Unit
The assistant to the Private Partnerships Unit will report directly to the Head of the Private Partnerships Unit.
He/she will actively contribute to the management and monitoring of the private partnership relationships, as well as to the prospecting and development of potential new private partnerships in order to finance and develop the association's projects.
His/her tasks will lead him/her to work closely with the other departments (Development & Communication, Programs, Finance, Techniques and Program Quality).
MAIN TASKS :
Support for management of partnerships :
- Editorial support (preparation of project sheets, reports, letters, etc.);
- Support for administrative follow-up (renewal of agreements, etc.);
- Support for partner data (updating of monitoring and CRM tools, etc.).
- Support for communication on partnerships on social/professional networks and support for the organization of events and partner meetings.
- Support in pitching and proposal writing for grant applications and project presentations.
Monitoring / Prospecting :
- Prospecting for new private partners and drafting funding opportunities for internal transmission
- Monitors calls for proposals.
The tasks to be carried out are transversal and therefore require autonomy, rigour and versatility. Knowledge of and/or the desire to further develop understanding about the humanitarian sector is essential.
The tasks described in this announcement are subject to change depending on the work in progress at headquarters and according to needs.
SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL is committed to offering the trainee a variety of tasks as well as internal training to prepare him/her for departure, allowing him/her to usefully reinforce his/her training / experience for a future humanitarian commitment. This internship is an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of how a humanitarian NGO works, its constraints and the different approaches.
- Graduate studies (Political Science, Humanitarian, International Relations, Business Studies, Communication, Commerce);
- Autonomous and proactive with very good writing skills;
- Sensitivity to the social mission and causes of SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL;
- Fluent French and English ;
- Previous experience (internship) in a company or association is a plus
SI WILL OFFER YOU
Duration: 6 months, asap
- Intern with a mandatory internship agreement (full-time internship)
- Legal bonus of 15% of the current social security hourly ceiling.
- The bonus is calculated in proportion to the actual hours of attendance over the month. (On average 1 month = 154 hours, i.e. 22 days of 7 hours/day).
- Public transportation 50% paid by SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL
- Restaurant tickets at 8.90 € / actual day of training course, with participation of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL at 60%.
How to apply
Do you recognize yourself in this description? If yes, please send your CV and one page motivation letter by following this link: https://bit.ly/3inO1L4
Due to the current health context, the internship can be partly carried out by teleworking until further notice. A presence will nevertheless be necessary at the head office for the welcome briefing and the reception of the computer equipment.
Applications containing only CVs will not be considered.
Solidarités International reserves the right to close a recruitment before the advertisement deadline. Thank you for your understanding.
To learn more about Solidarités International: www.solidarites.org