- Collect, sort and disseminate correspondence, reports and other material to meet the required demands ofstaff to time standards.
- Respond to routine queries received and escalate where appropriate, to provide a timely and accurateservice to clients.
- Proofread written documents, such as standard reports and correspondence, to contribute to the accuracyof written information developed by staff.
- Provide a set of standard business support activities, where required, to contribute to the effectivefunctioning of business operations.
- Make travel arrangements and support events, etc., to support staff to work effectively.
- Support the maintenance of office files, documents, and records in accordance with established systemsand processes so that information is current and readily available for staff.
- Undertake standard data entry tasks in accordance with defined systems, to ensure information isorganised and readily available for the business team.
How to apply
If any of the below links do not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar: