CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its CCCM Site Management roster. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6 month deployments.
- University degree in International relations, Development studies, International Human Rights or a related field;
- At least five years working experience in the field of CCCM.
- Knowledge of CCCM issues in emergency, post-conflict and/or transitional settings.
- Knowledge of current best practices, technical guidelines, and standards in provision of CCCM activities.
- Ability to manage and lead a group of experts and to coordinate with counterparts, NGOs and local authorities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please make sure you are registered with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem. After registering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Line: "CANADEM-CCCM Sudan".
In your email, please include your date of availability, current location, most up to date CV (in English), and a Skype or phone number where we can reach you.