Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
The Mekong-Australia Partnership on Transnational Crime (MAP-TNC) was designed with the goal ‘to build deeper and stronger cooperation between Australia and Mekong countries to address transnational crime’ and aligns with the strategic priorities set out in Partnerships for Recovery: Australia’s COVID-19 Development Response (May 2020). The sub-regional program will address operational and strategic TNC challenges in five Southeast Asian Countries - Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam (the ‘Mekong countries’).
The Finance and HR Manager will use Palladium corporate financial management policies and systems to ensure the timely payment of supplier invoices, review of monthly transactions, reconcile bank accounts and prepare monthly financial reports. The position will also ensure compliance with the program’s HR policies and processes, monitor and support employee lifecycle events across the program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly funds transfer requests which include monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Support country coordinators prepare budgets for annual program activity planning.
- Review monthly transaction listing and confirm monthly expenditure and preparation of the monthly program invoice.
- Undertake the day-to-day operations of the processing and payment of supplier invoices, expense claims and additional payments as required including vendor set up , document compliance, validation of account codes and approvals , data entry and filing
- Ensure Palladium’s Accounts Payable policies and procedures are implemented consistently across the Program.
- Facilitate travel advances, overseeing adherence to policy and prompt acquittal.
- Develop employment contracts and contract amendments
- Ensure all recruitment is recorded in Palladium’s and the Program’s HR systems and provide support for recruitment advertising, compiling of applications, undertaking reference checks etc. when needed
- Facilitate adherence of all members of the Program team to the HR documentation requirements
- Oversee annual mandatory compliance training for all staff in key training areas
- Maintain employee files of all staff HR documentation in a central location
- Ensure that all performance documentation and other employee information is centrally archived and up to date
- Ensure timesheet compliance by program staff and act as point of contact for all payroll enquiries
- Providing on-boarding, inductions to new starters and relevant training to all team members
- **Demonstrated financial management experience preferably in budget management and account payable.
- Experience in delivery of HR administration to projects or organisations
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High level planning, multi-tasking and time management skills
A high degree of personal initiative, enthusiasm for the work, strong organisational skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in Thailand and be willing to be based in Bangkok at their own expense.