International Advisory, Products and Systems (i-APS) is a woman-owned and managed consulting firm that leverages global expertise with local presence to transform organizations and communities into partners for change. We turn data into actionable knowledge and strengthen the capacity of organizations and communities through innovative solutions that enhance program impact and accountability.
This is a 4 year project and we are looking for a TPM Coordinator.
Responsible for the detailed planning of all key monitoring, verification and reporting activities, from design of data collection process through data collection and field work and reporting
Maintain a master work plan and workflow processes and problem-solving against plans and targets
Monitor the work delivery and supervision of Project Managers
Support development of policies and implementation strategy
Directly responsible for ensuring that TPM processes are implemented in accordance with established protocols and guidelines, and the UN and i-APS standards.
Timely and substantive review and finalization of all TPM reports and deliverables for submission
Presentation of analysis and key findings to client
Work with partners and client to secure internal input and external approval of revised tools and protocols for TPM activities
Education: Social Sciences (Sociology, Economy, Statistics and similar fields)
- Between 5 to 8 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of humanitarian projects
- Experience in team management for M&E activities
- Field experience in M&E and/or field experience in humanitarian projects
- Understanding of the M&E and research methods and organizational learning
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data analysis and proven past experience in designing and application of qualitative and quantitative research tools
- Experience in designing project monitoring and management systems
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Problem solving and self sufficiency
- Ability to handle a complex and changing workload and meeting deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Creative thinking and capacity building
- Ability to use SPSS, Stata or other statistic programs
- Familiarity with the humanitarian sectoral approach in a conflict/post conflict settings
How to apply
How to apply
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Job Title
In the body of the e-mail please tell us about Your full name, where you currently reside, what languages you speak and your last relevant to this announcement assignment.