Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works tosave, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education and microfinance.
The Oracle EPM System Analyst 2 is a technical and functional-oriented, experienced professional that will provide support and leadership for the Or acle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (ePBCS) system at Catholic Relief Services. This includes the use, design, development, configuration, testing and optimization-level of ePBCS modules, and alignment of the technology to support CRS’ planning and budgeting business processes. The analyst will perform functional tasks of expert technological complexity. The analyst 2 will provide leadership in maximizing the value of ePBCS by identifying and recommending functional and technological solutions to improve business processes, enhance Planning and Budgeting functionality and meet internal and external reporting requirements while providing production and end user support.
- Accountable to ensure ePBCS meets CRS’ Planning and Budgeting objectives, including support, maintenance, testing, and developing functional/technical specifications.
- Partner with the business stakeholders to gather business requirements and drive technology alignment.
- Review, analyze, and prioritize user requests or other information to define requirements, confer with users to validate or clarify needs, develop required documentation, and design and test appropriate solutions.
- Lead the design, development, testing, deployment, and support solutions for business automation on Oracle applications and functionality.
- Configure and optimize ePBCS Oracle EPM modules with a specific focus on Workforce & Capital Planning, as well as Financials Module (Multi – Year Planning).
- Design, build and maintain Essbase Outlines, Calculation Scripts, Business Rules, Dimension Builds, Data Loads and Batch Automation Scripts.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the Oracle load process (ad hoc requests and nightly scheduled loads), data validation, and addressing load issues.
- Optimize Essbase applications to enhance performance for data loads, aggregations and calculations, and data retrievals.
Expert ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
Expert ability to plan and manage concurrent tasks, assignments, projects, and deadlines.
Advanced ability to prepare detailed written instructions and documentation for non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, administrative and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in ownership of problems, work alone or with others to follow them to a successful resolution.
- Adheres and leads others to internal procedures and suggests improvements if needed. A strong sense of teamwork is a must.
- Excellent relationship skills, including written and verbal communications, and group presentation skills in both technical and business language.
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber or IT related field or equivalent experience, Master's preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Information Technology
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Experience with Privilege Access Management solutions, Least privilege Access Management platforms and multi-factor authentication solutions among other technologies
- Experience in managing Information Security compliance
In depth knowledge of Information risk concepts / relating business needs to security controls
Minimum 5 years of software integration and configuration experience, preferably with ERP systems.
Minimum 3 years of experience managing and scaling complex SaaS or Web Services.
Minimum 3 years experience training clients and front-line technicians
- Minimum 3 years experience leading service or product teams
- Expert understanding of multi-dimensional database management technologies.
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design, modeling tools and technologies.
- Advanced experience with core business process including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management (Bank reconciliations), Projects & Grants, Budgeting, Forecasting and planning.
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain application designs using industry standard system modeling processes and tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency (by testing or certification) in CRS application technologies.
- Ability to learn new evolving technologies quickly and to understand potential business use cases.
**Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation. Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.*
**CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation. **EOE/M/F/D/V -** CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.