VACANCY Ref No.: PRO/003-21/
REPORTING TO: Program Coordinator or/and Programs Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Projects (Coordination, Designing, Management, Supervising)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per the organization scale
Duration: 12 months
The Program Officer will support the program team in communicating with field staff and reviewing, evaluating, funding, reporting, follow-up, and monitoring projects.
- Manage the project's activities and ensure the quality of implementation,
- Monitor and assess project progress and performance, including reviewing deliverables, and make recommendations where project activities may need to be adjusted based on results against targets,
- Ensure all work has been completed on time in a safe, prompt, and professional manner,
- Preparing regular narrative, 4Ws reports, media documentation, and any other reports requested by the donor,
- Full and comprehensive documentation of all the project activities according to the department-adapted approach,
- Data quality control for the organization’s online project management database and systems,
- Work closely with technical and program management staff,
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, scanning, copying, and archiving,
- Regular communication with field and follow up,
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner,
Qualifications & requirements:
- Relevant University degree, or equivalent experience; At least 3 years’ of total experience in humanitarian or development programs in the Syrian context.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to give effective feedback and to guide and mentor direct reports.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English and demonstrated the ability to write and edit reports and proposals under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development sectors, and experience with and knowledge of humanitarian standards.
- Proven high experience to manage a field team remotely
- Proven skills in leading, reporting, analyzing, and problem-solving.
Required to be able to communicate at a Fluent level (written and verbal) in English.
Required to be able to communicate at a Fluent level (written and verbal) in Arabic.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please submit your application using this link:
Note: Shortlist only will be contacted