VACANCY Ref No.: PRO/002-21/
REPORTING TO: Programs Manager or/and CEO
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Projects (Coordination, Designing, Management, Supervising)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per the organization scale
Duration: 12 months
Purpose of the Role:
Ensure the smooth implementation of projects, including guidance and support of the team, ensuring proper coordination with all sectors and regulatory functions. attendance, coordination, and reporting to the clusters, proposal and concept note writing, and budget development.
Managing and following up with program officers and assistants to ensure proper and sound implementation of projects. The person is also responsible for the program development through networking and effectively contributing to proposals writing and budgeting and coordination with support departments.
- Support planning and coordination of the program and its activities,
- Help build positive relations within the team and stakeholders,
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices,
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication,
- Monitor and approve program expenditures,
- Support program growth and development as necessary,
- Writing proposals in coordination with related departments,
- Facilitate positive relations between the program team,
- Oversee the program budget, including tracking billing, payments and other financial transactions,
- Ensure proper planning and timely implementation of all activities within the area of responsibility, including planning, implementation, follow-up and troubleshooting,
- Work closely with other teams in relevant department,
- Prepare donor mapping,
- Submit weekly plan, reports, activities included all achievement and activities to programs manager,
- Data management in coordination with relevant department,
- Supporting the department's development process,
Qualifications & requirements:
- Relevant University degree, or equivalent experience; At least 3 years’ of total experience in humanitarian or development programs in the Syrian context.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to give effective feedback and to guide and mentor direct reports.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English and demonstrated the ability to write and edit reports and proposals under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development sectors, and experience with and knowledge of humanitarian standards.
- Proven high experience to manage a field team remotely
- Proven skills in leading, reporting, analyzing, and problem-solving.
Required to be able to communicate at a Fluent level (written and verbal) in English.
Required to be able to communicate at a Fluent level (written and verbal) in Arabic.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please submit your application using this link:
Note: Shortlist only will be contacted