IMC Worldwide is seeking experts for an “Expert Pool” for a proposal we are submitting to UNICEF for a Long-Term Arrangement (LTA) for Country Programme Evaluations (CPEs), Impact Evaluations, and Multi-country and Country-specific Programmatic Evaluations in UNICEF.
The LTA will run for two years with the possibility to extend the contract an additional 5 years. Firms who are awarded the LTA will be given the opportunity to compete for specific evaluation Terms of References (ToRs) issued by UNICEF at the HQ, Regional and Country office levels during secondary bidding.
IMC is seeking experts to include in our “Expert Pool” in the LTA proposal. During secondary bidding, IMC will engage experts from the “Expert Pool” based on their skillset and experience related to the specific ToR issued. Since this is an LTA, there is no guarantee of level of effort at this stage. Experts in the “Expert Pool” will be consulted before being including in a proposal during secondary bidding to see if they are available and interested for a specific ToR.
Should experts be included on a team they will provide monitoring and evaluation expertise as well as subject matter expertise in areas related to UNICEF. This include developing evaluation tools, frameworks, and approaches, undertaking or providing quality assurance for data collection, assisting with analysis and reporting.
We are looking for experts with the following skillsets:
- Bachelor’s degree in a social or health science filed; Advanced degree preferred
- Over 8 years’ experience conducting evaluations on a global and/or regional level (not just in one country) and/or experience serving as a subject matter expert in the sectors listed below
- Experience with thematic and/or impact evaluations required; Experience with Country Program Evaluations (CPEs) preferred
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative tools and using a mixed methods approach
- Relevant experience in the following sectors: Child Protection; Early Childhood Development; Education and learning; Health; HIV-AIDS; Nutrition; Social Policy and Social Protection; WASH [Water, Sanitation, Hygiene); Cross-Cutting Programming Areas; Adolescent Development, protection and participation; Communication for Development/Social and behavioral Change Communication; Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Risk Reduction; Emergency Response and the Humanitarian-Development nexus; Environment and climate change; Gender Equality; Children with Disabilities; among others
- Strong English language skills required; Proficiency in second UN language preferred (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, etc.)
- Experience undertaking evaluations for the United Nations required; Experience with UNICEF preferred
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and daily rate (in USD) to Alexandra.Cervini@imcworldwide.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All experts included in the “Expert Pool” will need to sign a letter of commitment to appear in IMC’s proposal.