TARGET e. V. is a non-governmental human rights organization founded in 2000 by Ruediger Nehberg and Annette Nehberg-Weber, whose mission is to end female genital mutilation (FGM). In addition, the German NGO is committed to the protection of indigenous people in Brazil and the Amazon rainforest. We are looking for support for our Finance Department on a 35 hours/week basis as soon as possible. The work location is either our office in Hamburg (Schanzen district) or our office outside of Hamburg in Trittau.
Your tasks include
- control all project accounting of our projects in Ethiopia, Guinea Bissau and Brazil
- support with exports to projects
- carry out plausibility checks and clarifying deficits
- support our controlling system
- financial reporting
Your profile is completed by
- commercial or accounting training qualifications, preferably as a tax clerk
- excellent written and spoken German and English
- profound knowledge of MS-Office programs (especially Excel) as well as DATEV
- analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
- cordial interactions with people, logical thinking and a precise way of working
- interest in the field of development cooperation
- a high appreciation of different cultures
Applicants must have an existing work and residence permit for Germany or German citizenship.
We offer to you
- an attractive working atmosphere in our dynamic team
- opportunities to help shape and further develop your career
- a longterm job in a growing NGO
- extensive job orientation by experienced colleagues
- top-quality working equipment incl. company cell phone; free drinks
- opportunity to do something good and meaningful with your work
- part-time (35 hours per week), flexible working hours from Mon - Fri
- permanent position with annual salary between 30,000€ and 33,000€
- temporary home office due to COVID-19
How to apply
Do you want to work with us to protect the girls of Africa, the indigenous peoples of Brazil and the Amazon rainforest?
Then send us your application documents including CV and motivation letter stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in German to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Philip Grundhöfer at +49 (0)40 228633227.