COVID 19 Tracer-SYNAT-IDLEB-Syria*4
at GOAL Syria (View all jobs)
North Idle, Syria
General Description of the Programme:
GOAL an International Humanitarian Organisation has had a presence in Turkey since 2013 and has been contributing to the migrant response since 2016 with a focus on responding to needs in health service delivery, social safety nets and the protection of vulnerable and marginalised migrants in southern Turkey.
GOAL has been working in Syria since 2013, responding to the acute needs of conflict-affected communities. GOAL is working in Idleb Governate, both through direct implementation and through partners, delivering food, non-food programming to highly vulnerable populations, and provision of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) through support to Water units, as well as emergency support to recently displaced households.
GOAL has been working in North Aleppo Governate since 2019, through direct implementation and through partners, delivering food, non-food programming to highly vulnerable populations, as well as emergency support for recently displaced household.
GOAL has two projects (ECHO funded LINK and PRM funded GREEN) in Turkey, LINK program targets refugees from nomadic / semi-nomadic backgrounds and those engaged in seasonal agricultural labor. LINK has been designed to address and mitigate protection concerns of the vulnerable / marginalized refugees through provision of critical information and raising their awareness on their rights, obligations and services available in Turkey, by sensitization/advocacy (targeting key stakeholders and service providers, etc.) activities, and Individual Protection Assistance (IPA) services to enable highly vulnerable refugees to access to basic, social and protective services available under the provisions of Temporary and International Protection regulations in Turkey. On the other hand, Green program aims to improve socioeconomic inclusion, resilience and self-sufficiency of highly vulnerable/excluded women and girls from host and refugee communities (Syrians as well as those living in program locations under the international protection regulation) including nomadic communities and seasonal agriculture workers from both communities through integrated and market driven livelihood opportunities and protection services, including language courses and vocational skills training on greenhouse production and agriculture; case management (CM)/coaching services, establishment of a women cooperative, protection outreach, information provision and awareness raising; and provision of special needs and individual protection assistance services.
CV 19 tracers will be controlling GOAL policies and regulation to apply Corona Virous prevention. s/he will trace sterilization with workplace and offices. There will be a day today tracing for the contacts, positive samples, and employees under quarantine. s/he will be on a daily contact with GOAL management team to keep them updated with all necessary updates.
Duties, objectives and competencies
- Acting as first focal point for employees (line managers, drivers, water units, workers, and store/warehouse workers) to answer the inquiries and to implement the steps of the contact process management .
- Identifying the people who need quarantine and contacting with their managements and giving details about it.
- Keep on day to day communication with the quarantined staff and the house quarantine management and following the development of the symptoms for them and members of their families, directing them for the following steps and informing about the house quarantine violations.
- Following the updates of COVID 19 from the EWARN and the WHO and circulating them on the staff (symptoms, duration of infection, quarantine, and prevention) and conducting the necessary trainings.
- Following the infection prevention measures in the workplace (fleet offices) and informing about any violations.
- Conducting timely field visits to the workplace to follow the commitment to the precaution measures by the staff and the beneficiaries.
- Introducing all the COVID 19 focal points in the organization.
- Connecting the staff with the special medical authorities.
- Updating the COVID 19 medical services map in the area of operations.
- Working as a focal point with the White Helmets for sterilization.
- Sending the reports with the cases to the Senior health Officer.
- Second- or third-year students under graduated from any medical institute or faculty.
- Good knowledge on GOAL working areas and working context at NW Idleb offices.
- Good knowledge on CORONA VIRUS Prevention procedures.
- Attended relevant trainings dealing with CV-19 infection and sterilization process.
- Desire to work and ability to work under limited team management.
Interested? Then apply for this position via clicking on the "apply now" button and fill out the application form. All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
General terms and conditions
Children and vulnerable adults a must be safeguarded to the maximum possible extent from deliberate or inadvertent actions and failings that place them at risk of abuse, sexual exploitation, injury and any other harm. One of the ways that GOAL shows this on-going commitment to safeguarding is to include rigorous background and reference checks in the selection process for all candidates.
Accountability within GOAL
Alongside our safeguarding policy, GOAL is an equal opportunities employer and has a set of integrity policies. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to the following key areas of accountability:
- Comply with GOAL’s policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding, Code of Conduct, health and safety, data protection and confidentiality, do no harm principles and unacceptable behaviour protocols.
- Report any concerns about the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult or any wrongdoings within our programming area.
- Report any concerns about inappropriate behaviour of a GOAL staff or partner.
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document. Any published closing dates are estimated. Due to the nature of GOAL’s work we aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
Application deadline is :19th April 2021 .