Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options is looking for an in-house designer who will be responsible for leading the design and production of high-quality materials, for both digital & print. You will come up with new ideas for our existing templates in line with the Options brand guidelines and help us raise our profile as global health innovators.
You will be the principle graphic designer, providing design expertise and advice to programmes and teams across Options. You will lead on developing a visual identity for Options’ new innovation work and help place our brand among key audiences. You will ensure brand consistency and provide quality assurance for external-facing products (print and digital), developed by teams across Options. You will provide design expertise and knowledge for the development and visualisation of new products and tools, and create high quality visuals and infographics to communicate complex thinking and technical ideas.
- Experience translating complex data into easy to understand and engaging visuals
- Experience developing brand assets and logos
- Web design/HTML/CSS design experience
- Excellent Adobe Suite design skills
- Strong creative flair offering ideas and inspiration
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ visions
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit
How to apply
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 18 April 2021
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 19 April
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).