Job Title: Web Developer
Department: Media and Communication
Reports to: Senior Marketer and Web developer
Job Grade: G2
To support SF’s website needs, and assist in the development cycle of the websites.
- Write clean, well-documented, and organized codes.
- Responsible for assisting in all phases of the website development lifecycle (Backend-frontend)
- Assist in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites (Backend-frontend)
- Assist in designing new features and functionality in WordPress themes and plugins.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibility/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 2 years of software development experience in PHP, HTML, CSS, and MySQL
- Knowledge in PHP web framework (ex: Laravel)
- Knowledge in creating and editing WordPress themes and plugins
- Advance level in Arabic and Intermediate level in English
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4 years of software development experience in PHP, HTML, CSS, and MySQL
- Advanced knowledge in PHP web framework
- Advanced Experience in creating and editing WordPress themes and plugins
- Advanced in both Arabic and English
Core & Technical Competencies
- Planning and Organizing
- Stakeholders Orientation
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological Awareness.
- Building Trust
- Managing Performance
- Empowering Others
- Experience in programming Languages m and their frameworks
- Experience in backend and frontend web development
- Knowledge in debugging and problem-solving
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please fill the form listed below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.