The Role: ProSave Support System Administrator - Level 2
The Source to Pay (S2P) project will form a major part of Save the Children International's (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project's goal is to design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay "SAP Ariba" solution across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by 2020 - and to transform the current manual tendering, contract management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution.
The post-holders will be involved in deployment activities including preparation of support processes specific to ProSave, data migration and creation of Guiding Buying configuratoin, aswell as provide BAU Level 2 support to users of ProSave "SAP Ariba", including defect resolution and BAU simple change requests.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
* Previous technical configuration and/or system support experience
* Experience in interacting with end users and other stakeholders
* Experience of providing technical support of procurement applications at any level
* Ability to quickly understand technology, system processes, and to communicate it to non-technical staff
* Strong written communications skills, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Can-do attitude and proven track record of successful troubleshooting and problem solving
* Understanding of SAP Ariba
* Expertise in Sourcing and/or Contract Management
* Experience of supporting system reporting tools and data extracts
* Understanding of configuration workbook maintenance and change control
* Fluency in French or Spanish.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We are looking for candidates that are based in countries where Save the Children operates.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YXRtLmFzYS4wMzMxNS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb...