CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its PSEA Coordination roster for French speaker. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6 month deployments.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience and advanced University Degree
- Field experience in humanitarian or development settings
- Understanding of the international development and humanitarian architecture
- Familiarity with the UN system and global coordination structures (e.g. IASC)
- Proven ability to implement a PSEA Action Plan
- Experience in developing and facilitating training and capacity-building activities is an advantage
Familiarity with data protection and confidentiality measures is an advantage.
French and English required
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please make sure you are registered with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem. After registering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Line: "CANADEM-PSEA Coordinator".
In your email, please include your date of availability, current location, most up to date CV (in English), and a Skype or phone number where we can reach you.