The Data & Analytics Officer supports and monitors subset of the data management processes within the métier to enable evidence-based decisions and improvements in the area of data entry, quality, support and analytics.
The Data & Analytics Officer will be involved in providing support for the updating and maintenance of key products from Global Talent Management. The Data & Analytics Officer will support the “Talent Acquisition” and “Talent Attraction” or “The Career Development” Units and other projects in implementation.
Documents and materials management
- Provide assistance with regular usage/refresh/update and access of key documents (training materials, policies, cheat sheets, intranet pages, HR space data sets, communication materials etc.) – e.g. support to Our Voice, PMD, Recruitment standards and tools, People Management, Career and coaching, Onboarding tools, Succession Planning and talent review tools, Functional Competencies, The Management and Leadership framework. etc.
- Make sure materials are professional, on brand, up to date compliant with ICRC visual identity
- Keep track of where GTM materials are being used (e.g. in training courses etc., and make sure the most up to date versions are in play)
- Connect point for stakeholders for these products at the basis problem solving level according to internal process – e.g. HRMs and Talent Managers
Operational data management
- Maintain data sets and repositories – e.g. updating of the Onboarding Wiki, updating of the Functional Competencies referential, updating of the recruitment knowledge base
- Run reports from HR space and other data platforms in use in GTM for provision of regular reporting (e.g. usage and completion rates), basic data analytics – e.g. for TAQ recruitment activity, for Compendium, for Our Voice, coaching utilization and ad hoc reports
- Provision of ad hoc data sets e.g. for career mapping, succession planning sessions
- Ensure process mapping and process tracking for key deliverables, in particular where HRspace is involved
- Proceed with data cleaning e.g. recruitment data extracted from HR space
- Provide functional assistance to recruitment team on HR space tools.
- Follows up on all work-related messages and correspondence with the relevant contacts and departments
- Is aware of the GTM division’s objectives and has a good knowledge of the HR practices relevant to the position
- Represents the ICRC in an appropriate way during activities, in meetings and in the field, and avoids any activity that may reflect negatively on the ICRC’s image
- Takes responsibility for their own professional learning and development
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/ business administration
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience working in an HR capacity, 2 years of which has been in data and analytics **
- Knowledge of BI, SQL, statistical packages, Tableau
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Strong interest in working in international environments
- Ability to interact effectively with data users, managers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to understand new business processes and their interplay with software and organizational structure
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce**
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide**
- Competitive salary package**
- Flexible work schedule**
- Training opportunities**
*This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one pdf file to email@example.com following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Data & Analytics Officer:
· comprehensive and updated resume
· motivation letter
Start date: Immediately
Office Address: 27/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines