The HR Shared Services is a central administrative delivery function whose purpose is to supporting ICRC HQ and international employees with administrative procedures related to their professional life path within the ICRC. It is comprised of different services such as, HR Administration & Contracts, Global Mobility and other HR Specialists.
The HR shared Service is structured in order to meet the needs for employee hiring, their onboarding, their mission organisation as well as all matters relating to their HR administrative management.
The HR Administration Officers will be assigned to any of the following functions:**
The Global Mobility team provides administrative services at an institutional level. They have the responsibility to organize and coordinate the departure of the field international employees, and National Society and other delegation seconded employees to their assignment location once it has been confirmed by the Talent Partners. They ensure consistency of the approach in relation to the different services and stakeholders involved (Visa team, Travel Office, Contracts and Administration team, Staff Health team and the employee). They answer specific questions from the colleagues on any mobility matter.
The Contracts & Administration team is responsible for the HR administrative processing of employees, from hiring to retiring. They manage all activities related to the delivery of HR administrative support services, ranging from handling employee contracts and assignments (HQ International or Resident contracts, Field International contracts, National Society secondment contracts and traineeship contracts), to answering specific questions from the colleagues on any HR matter.
The Remunerations team is in charge of all the salary reviews for international and Headquarter staff, including recruitment salaries, rehiring salaries and monthly salary review.
Global Mobility Officer
· Follow International employee movements (Beginning Of Mission, End Of Mission and changes) related to the assigned UCC by acting as a “focal point”, ensuring the smooth flow of communication between the employee and the different HR stakeholders: Talent Partners, HR Shared Services and their assignment office**
· Respond to various demands of employees for all administrative matters relating to their departure on and arrival from mission (contract, visa, medical, etc.) in line with the mobility and travel policies. Follow the escalation matrix when necessary**
· Maintain and ensure reliable HR data in HR information systems (HRIS, VSM, etc.) both in terms of employee data as well as their mission data (job title, location, financing, etc.)**
· Organize and monitor briefings and debriefings between employees and other concerned units**
Contracts and Administration Officer
Hiring and Termination
· Check the legality and compliance of commitment proposals issued by other HR units within the framework of labour regulations and internal procedures. Define and edit any type of Geneva based International and Resident contract
· Accompany employees in all administrative procedures related to her/his employment. Control and verify the accuracy and completeness of the employee data:
o Define and send hiring/termination documents to employees
· Templates and Forms
o Edit the required certifications
· Edit assignment confirmations for headquarters and field missions as well as partner NS undertakings
· Edit contract amendments and contract extensions.
· Accompany and guide other HR units in the implementation of hiring and its related procedures
Data entry HRIS Tools - HRSpace & Strategic
· Enter the necessary data for publishing of contracts, salaries and allowances.
· Data entry in the payroll software (Strategic) and information management in HRIS tool (Meta4 PeopleNet) (data relating to social insurance, pension fund, marital status, family members, emergency contact, etc.)
· Complete check lists and set the date for return of documents.
· Generate reports and conduct follow-ups**
· Collect required information in order to determine the salaries (e.g. appraisal report, change of position) and enter the information in the HR system **
· Ensure salary reviews are done for international and HQ staff based on the appraisal report **
· Calculate salaries at recruitment for international staff based on the information shared by the recruitment team and Talent Managers **
· Calculate the rehiring salaries for international staff **
· Analyze and provide suggestions, feedback and best practices to the Centre of Expertise for Compensation and Benefits **
· Maintains and updates the job description repository and tools related to job grading**
· Focal point for remuneration issues for international staff **
· Edit salary letters for international and HQ staff **
· Collaborates with the Centre of expertise for Compensation and Benefits, Pool Managers, and HR Managers in HQ and HR Shared Services Manila **
All roles shall also entail customer service and quality control responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR/ business administration
· At least 3 years’ solid experience in the administrative aspects related to contractual obligations and contracts; deployment, visa and others; and compensation and benefits, preferably in a shared services environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, good conduct of French an asset
· Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word)
· Experience using and knowledge of HR Information Systems, in particular Meta4PeopleNet and/or Success Factors (SAP) considered an asset
· Must be willing to consider a fixed-term contract up to 31 March 2022
· Exceptional customer service orientation: ability to apply, implement and enforce a defined framework, deal with the requests of employees, and other stakeholders while ensuring to maintain an open and engaging communication.
· Solidarity, flexibility, respect and listening skills to operate in a perioding rotation system of team members in different UCCs.
· Ability to perform tasks taking into account the priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to escalate relevant information to the team lead or SMEs.
· Ability to interpret, to link and analyse information to understand situations and problems.
· Ability to present information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to analyse the needs and make proposals for the process improvement.
· Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce**
· An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide**
· Competitive salary package**
· Flexible work schedule**
· Training opportunities**
*This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one pdf file to email@example.com following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – HR Admin Officer (Fixed-term):
· comprehensive and updated resume
· motivation letter
Start date: Immediately
Office Address: 27/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines