*Preferred position location: Manila, Philippines. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As Education Technical Advisor, Technical Service Organization, you will provide high quality technical assistance to clients in assessments, programme design, execution, monitoring, evaluation and scale-up of core project models and sector approaches in alignment with World Vision’s (WV) strategy to improve child well-being (CWB) impact. This includes all aspects of grant acquisition and management for foundations, bi-lateral and multi-lateral donors including facilitation, partnering with peer organizations and private sector engagement as per needs defined by Field Office, Regional, Support Office and Global Centre clients. You will continue to learn and grow in technical expertise to provide best in class service.
- Mid-level/senior technical specialist.
- 5 years (min) field level and headquarters experience in a relevant child-focused or community-focused organization.
- Master’s degree in relevant technical area of specialization (Education, International Development).
- Substantive grant experience required.
- Practitioner/contributor DME experience preferred.
- Fragile context or humanitarian experience ideal.
- Language skills appropriate to geographic assignment (English as a must, French or Spanish ideal).
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 02 MAR 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.