Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Managing of different aspects of Kiron’s online and offline student support services such as students communication, information and welcome sessions, different events.
- Increasing student activity, course completion and success by scaling up both the online and offline services and by trusting relationship with the student body with an emphasis on clear and open lines of communication.
- Communicating with third parties, such as international organizations and NGOs in the field for student outreach and recruitment purposes.
- Optimisation of Kiron’s student services by monitoring and evaluation of our program as well as developing and testing new features according to student needs, ensuring enhancement of student performance and success.
Your set of skills:
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree and have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience ideally in working with refugees or disadvantaged communities.
- You gained work experience in setting up, managing, and scaling support programs for underprivileged students, and/or you have ideally worked in student counseling.
- You have strong communication skills and ideally experience in reaching out to our target group and are fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFRL). Fluency in French is a plus.
- You share our vision of a world in which everyone has equal chances to access and be successful in higher education
- You are a digital native, self-starter, adaptive & resilient, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The opportunity to shape an innovative educational provider with your initiative and creative input focussing on the student’s needs
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
- A competitive salary within the social sector.
How to apply
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “**SSO-Kiron-Lebanon + your name”**.
Send your cover letter, CV, and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file, to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This is a Talent Pool position. Candidates meeting the criteria may submit their job profiles. Our team will be screening your profiles on a rolling basis. In case your profile is shortlisted, our team might contact you when a new vacancy will arise.