The SRD Center is committed to quality and excellence in helping national and international agencies in the domains of education, health, and environment, to succeed through providing state-of-the art consultation services, exceptional capacity building opportunities, and sound implementation, monitoring, and post-project evaluation for humanitarian and development projects. The Center’s Head Office is located in Amman, but there are SRD offices in Baghdad, Iraq and Beirut, Lebanon that support SRD’s work through its network of consultants and researchers who are distributed worldwide.
International Consultant - Gender in Jordan and oPt
SRD Center is about to conduct a study on women economic rights in Jordan and oPt, and requires a consultant with experience in Jordan and oPt economic, social, and political context, in order to complete its team. The role includes 12 working days, and due to COVID-19 circumstances field visit is not planned yet., so the study tasks will be conducted remotely from the consultant’s location.
Please note that CVs will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications as early as possible.
- a minimum of 8 years of experience in Gender, GBV related projects.
- Demonstrate experience in international project activity.
- Demonstrate experience in project evaluation, assessment, and surveys.
- Knowledge and experience in Jordan and oPt health economic, social, and political context.
- English language capability is a must.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in English language, Arabic will be an asset.
How to apply
Please send CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email subject line please write: GBV Consultant – your name
In the body of the email please write the following information only:
- Full Name:
Only shortlisted will be contacted.