Under the direct supervision of Finance Assistant and overall supervision of Head of Area Office (Pakokku), the incumbent will perform the following duties;
• Provide Administrative, HR and ICT support to Pakokku based staffs, Hakha based staffs and out post field-based staffs in Magway, Mandalay and Sagaing Regions and Chin State.
• Check the provision of a range of services, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol related, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
• Arrange travel for all staffs under Pakokku Area Office, fleet arrangement, accommodation and security clearance of the staffs before travel is made.
• Prepare and arrange travel for both internal and external missions to all the project sites under Pakokku Area Office.
• Monitor vehicle log-sheet, vehicle maintenance, fuel consumption, generator maintenance and office maintenance.
• Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
• Extract and input data from various sources of administrative, human resource, procurement and others to WFP corporate systems.
• Prepare and submit monthly admin closure package to WFP Country Office.
• Prepare and submit monthly attendance and leave report of the staffs to WFP Country Office.
• Prepare and request for monthly electricity and fuel payment.
• Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
• Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
• Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
• Supervise drivers based in Pakokku and Hakha and Site-maintenance Assistant (Cleaner).
• Act as HR and ICT focal person for Pakokku Area Office.
• Perform any other relevant duties as requested by supervisor.
How to apply
Please note applications must be made through WFP Career Opportunities webpage
through the link provided below:-
How to apply?
Step (1) Create candidate profile as per following steps.
Click “View Job Opportunities” and then “Assess recruitment system” to create or edit your CV. This will take an applicant to WFP Career Opportunities webpage;
Sign-In to your account if you have already created an account;
If you are not a registered user yet, create an account;
Fill all the required login credentials;
Read and accept the data privacy statement;
Click “Create Account”
Activation Email will be sent to your account under the name of World Food Programme Careers.
Activate the account as mentioned in the email.
Sign in again and update the candidate profile. All the mandatory fields “*” are required to fill.
Step (2) Search the job you wish to apply.
Opening VAs can be searched by browsing any search options as mentioned in the webpage. (OR) All the opening jobs can be viewed by clicking “View Jobs”.
Select the desired job and click “Apply”
This post is opened for Myanmar Nationals Only.