Description of Duties
Programme financial management and procurement and compliance
- Working with the Engagement and Research Leads, and RVI Finance and Operations, coordinate programme budgeting, expenditure, management and forecasting.
- Oversee all programme procurement and contracting processes ensuring adherence to RVI internal policies and compliance with donor regulations
- Manage donor contracting and compliance
- Support partners, consultants and service-providers to submit expense reports
- Support the RVI Finance and Operations team to produce financial reports
- Support RVI Finance and Operations in tracking payments and reconciling advances
- Review and track the programme’s key VFM indicators
- Maintain a list of the Platform’s current and prospective consultants
- Maintain the Platform’s asset register
- Support RVI staff with audits
Operations and logistics
- Oversee the programme’s travel, ensuring adherence to RVI travel policies, including, flights, ground transport and accommodation
- Establish and maintain a list of pre-qualified suppliers
- Manage logistics for Platform events, including event security
- Develop and implement RVI’s risk-management methodology, including monthly and quarterly reviews of the Platform’s risk register, and procedures for rapid mitigation.
- Maintain a risk mapping of the programme’s delivery chain, including an analysis of all downstream partners and service provider
- Act as the focal point for programme security, ensuring adherence to RVI’s security procedures, and coordinating with the programme’s security advisor
- Advise on the security aspects of programme activities, minimising risk to staff, consultants, partners, and beneficiaries
- Provide analysis on changing security context to advise staff and consultants and to support programme decisions-making
How to apply
For more information and to apply, please visit the application page: https://riftvalley.net/index.php/vacancyjob/grant-and-operations-manager...